How do you know if you are ready for coaching? Making the decision to begin working with a coach is exciting, but to get the most out of the process it takes time, dedication and a willingness to make changes in your life to reach your goals.
10 Signs You are Ready for Coaching
Below is a list of questions that dig a bit deeper. This will give you a good sense of your fit and readiness to start coaching. Answer each question as honestly as possible as true or false for you. At the end, count how many trues you have chosen and determine your readiness.
- I am willing to be as open and honest as possible during the coaching process in order to achieve the goals I have.
- I understand where I am in life and where I want to be.
- I am ready to grow and develop a new sense of self-awareness.
- I understand that coaching is not a quick fix and that working with a coach is an investment of time, money and energy.
- I am willing to do the hard work and hold myself accountable.
- I am open to trying new things.
- I am ready to let go of old beliefs and things that are holding me back from making the changes I want in life.
- I understand that I am ultimately responsible for the life I live and that I have the power to make the changes I want to make.
- I do not expect my coach to fix my problems. I recognize that the work is mine to do.
- The thought of working with a coach is energizing and motivating for me.
So, are you ready to begin your coaching journey? Calculate your results and find out!
9-10 Trues– You were ready yesterday! What are you waiting for? Click HERE to set up your first session
7-8 Trues– You are ready for coaching. Review the answers that were false for you and think about what it would take for them to become true. Share them with your coach.
5-6 Trues– You may be ready depending on your willingness to change those falses to trues. Discuss with your coach how to make that happen.
Below 5– You are not quite ready for coaching, but that does not mean you won’t be ready in the future. Continue to visit our BLOG to learn more and when you are ready, we will be ready for you!