Have you read all of the parenting books and tried all of the parenting techniques but nothing seems to work? Are you overwhelmed and exhausted because you are constantly yelling, nagging, and negotiating? If your go-to methods are not working for you, then it is time for a new approach to parenting your ADHD child. A New Way to ADHD offers one-on-one ADHD parent coaching in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and surrounding areas.
Through ADHD parent coaching, you will discover a path that works for you and your child.
Imagine your family:
- creating connection instead of chaos
- collaboratively problem-solving instead of fighting
- finding more time to enjoy life through the use of effective routines and structures
- living a happy life with a bright future
Your child will acquire the skills to:
- understand ADHD and find the unique strengths that make them so amazing
- learn how to manage stress and regulate emotions
- find what motivates them and techniques for starting and completing tasks
- develop strategies for effective time management, prioritization and planning
- become confident, self-aware, and capable individuals who are ready to thrive
What is ADHD Parent Coaching?
ADHD parent coaching helps parents learn effective parenting strategies and provides parents with the necessary support to meet their unique child’s needs.
How do I know if Parent Coaching is right for my family?
The ADHD Parent Coaching program is for families who are ready to take a new approach to parenting. Oftentimes parents begin working with an ADHD parent coach when the traditional methods of parenting have failed. If you are ready to go from the yelling, nagging, and fearful parent to a calm, supportive, and happy parent, then this program is for you.
What does ADHD Parent Coaching involve?
As an ADHD Parent Coach, I work with you to identify the challenges that you want to take aim on and uncover strategies that work for you and your family. You will learn to shift your approach to parenting and develop the tools you need to help improve your child’s self-esteem and help them achieve success. This program empowers parents with the skills they need to overcome obstacles, communicate effectively, and support their child as they move toward independence.
Wherever you are on your journey of parenting a child with ADHD, parent coaching can help.
I am excited to be offering ADHD parent coaching in Minneapolis Minnesota and surrounding areas. Not from the Twin Cities? Virtual appointments allow me to help people anywhere in the world!
Looking for tools and books for ADHD? Head over to my resources page for all of my favorites!